Blue Moon Village Monster Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon Village Monster Role Play

This is the Blue Moon Village Forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Do A Mouthful
Blue Moon Book EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 am by 

» gagdgadgtyg
Blue Moon Book EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:02 am by KenezeiFTW

» I miss you all so much
Blue Moon Book EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm by KenezeiFTW

» ATTENTION ALL
Blue Moon Book EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 am by xTanukeX

» Minecraft Account
Blue Moon Book EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 am by KenezeiFTW

» I love sloths. I'm in love with sloths.
Blue Moon Book EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:21 pm by KenezeiFTW

» WfASFSAFDF
Blue Moon Book EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 pm by KenezeiFTW

» Blue Moon Book
Blue Moon Book EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 am by forcehub

» Wild Legacy
Blue Moon Book EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 am by forcehub

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:33 am
Poll

Blue Moon Book

Go down 
2 posters

Tell meh what you think of the story?
Good
Blue Moon Book I_vote_lcap0%Blue Moon Book I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs More
Blue Moon Book I_vote_lcap100%Blue Moon Book I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Problem(Grammar Mistake or something)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xTanukeX
Admin
xTanukeX

Character Profile
Character Info: 1

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Blue Moon Book   Blue Moon Book EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 am

Hullo guys, as some of you might or might not know, i've been writing a book about Blue Moon, and this is the first chapter:

Xin

It started with a loud scream. The village descended after that, people were beaten and even killed where they stood, houses were lit, the thatch roofing spreading the blaze quickly. Everyone knew what was going on, it was another attack, from the group of outlaws prowling the countryside. They were not interested in gold and jewels though, they just liked to be cruel to people. The thing the bandits would never know is that the village has a new power, albeit a slightly weird one. Rock pillars shot from the ground suddenly, sending the startled bandits into the air, cracking a few bones as well. When they hit the ground again there was a lot more than a few broken bones. Rock cages ripped up from the earth around them, trapping the bandits until the authorities could get there. A small boy, no more than 14 perhaps, walked out of the dust that was settling. He nodded to the men standing around, then began to talk, a fast stream falling out of his mouth, his high voice a slight surprise to the villagers, ‘You need to tie them up, and keep a constant watch, or they’ll escape.’ The villagers were not actually annoyed to be following a 14 year olds orders, a good thing as well, seeing how he could level the village with a sweep of his hand. Despite his inhumane power he was still just a regular teenager, who aspired to find the legendary Blue Moon Village, a huge village, fabled for it’s grandeur and size, the village was lost long ago, after the last to inhabit it, a group of powerful wizards, erased its memory from their minds and left forever. The inn he was staying at, The Wheat Mill, had just started it’s daily business the next morning when a note was found in his room:

Good Sirs and Madams,
The room I was previously renting has been extremely good,
but I must go now, as I am off on a quest, the details of it I won’t tell you of,

Signed,
Xin, The Geomancer

****************************************************************************************************************

Back to top Go down
https://kenemrp.forumotion.com
xTanukeX
Admin
xTanukeX

Character Profile

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2   Blue Moon Book EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Okay guys, Chapter Two, i'm gonna post these as i write;

Kyle

The sensei’s of the Shen-Ti dojo looked upon their pupils efforts, nodding every now and then. He was their pupil, but no one could call him young, unless they were idiots. His body looked young, but when you looked into his eyes, only a fool would still annoy him after seeing them. His eyes were deep, layered incredibly thickly. It was not uncommon for people in his profession to have eyes like that though. Kyle’s father was a regular human, but Kyle’s mother was just like him, although her eyes weren’t as sorrowful as Kyle’s. For Kyle had been subject to some of the centuries worst sights, from the “Wrath of Spunruw”, where over 4000000 people were killed by his armies, and the “Bandit Outbreaks”, during which thousands of innocents were killed by the thugs before the kingdoms knights could save them. His eyes were a slightly purple colour, although the dominant colour was grey. Kyle was special though, he could use magix, although not a type that was common, or even uncommon, this type of magix was extremely rare, Chronomancy, the magic of time. Kyle’s instructors decided he needed a field test, and so his journey was to begin, to locate an ancient artefact, the Amulet of Time. He left on the Day of Harvuscar, a day dedicated to harvesting the fields and the cattle and goats. This was a good time to leave, as people would be at home harvesting the grains and milk, not travelling. Kyle liked solitude, he found he could concentrate better when people were not annoying him. He set off on a North-Easterly bearing from the Shen-Ti Temple, following the windy mountain track. He had reached the bottom after an hour of walking, and kept his North-Easterly bearing, following the path, as well as his own intuition, for he had some idea of where to go. His journey was only just starting…

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome
forcehub

Character Profile

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon Book   Blue Moon Book EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 am

Nice mate !!! Needs to be longer though for it to be a book but I'll say it's nice :3
Back to top Go down
xTanukeX
Admin
xTanukeX

Character Profile

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3   Blue Moon Book EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 am

Xin, those are only the first 2 chapters in 1 section of the book, there are 3 sections to the book.

-le chapter post:

Ari

Ari had just finished hacking the head off another practise dummy with her huge two-handed broadsword when a messenger pigeon arrived in the coop next to the field. Grabbing the pigeon with her leather-gloved hand, she took the note, reading it as she packed up her weaponry, ranging from katanas to throwing knives.
The note read just two words, It’s time. It was just those two words, but they spoke libraries of knowledge to Ari as she bolted to the stables, grabbing a dark black stallion, leading him to the far cubical of the stable. Fitting his saddle onto him deftly she proceeded to pull on her leather under-armour before clipping on her heavy iron armour. As she finished strapping it on she patted horse’s neck, speaking to it gently, as was her way. Mounting the animal swiftly after securing her saddlebags to the beast she set off at a trot. She could feel the bumping rhythm of the horses hooves against the ground, the sun on her back and the quiet peace of the forest she had just entered. But the forest was getting darker as time passed, the sounds of birds slowly stopping. As eerie silence settled over the land Ari became more and more nervous, until she fell off her horse when she turned to look over her shoulder too quickly. She hit the ground hard. Very hard. She became winded instantly and started moaning. She slowly recovered and stood up, looking around here. The horse was looking at her, muzzling her to get on his back again so they could leave. She slowly mounted him, her creepy feeling staying with her until she got out of the forest. She checked her map, marking the place as an area to never go to again. Dismounting a good ride form the forest edge she set up camp, leaving the fire on as she slept.
Back to top Go down
xTanukeX
Admin
xTanukeX

Character Profile

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4   Blue Moon Book EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 am

Luke

Luke had grown up being somewhat left out of everything, never being included in games and always sitting by himself for lunch. No one paid much attention to him, except his teachers, who always gave him a hard time, in and out of school. Luke grew up believing there was no good in the world, at least in his world anyway. Years passed and Luke eventually began to train as a berserker, his rage helping him, but over time his anger had mellowed and he found the path of a screaming crazed maniac was not for him. Luke discovered that his smarts and weapon skills led him to the path of the assassin. By the time he had reached eighteen Luke had already become more skilled than some assassins who were thirty-five. His proficiency laid in the areas of stealth though, so he was useless in hand-to-hand combat. Poisons had never interested him in any way, so Luke decided to become a Shadow-Stalker, being a master of blending in crowds and using daggers and knives. On Luke’s 19th birthday he was given an assignment, to find and kill a mage. Luke didn’t ask who wanted the mage dead, he didn’t ask why, the only thing he asked was, ‘Where is he?’
Setting off towards the Tower of Zumbis, a legendary place, fabled for hiding secrets, for he knew that there, hidden amongst the creatures of the tower and traps in the walls, was a set of blades and robes worn only by the best assassins in the world. He wanted them, and he knew they wanted him. Luke knew he had a big assignment ahead of him, not adding the difficulty of getting the robes and blades. He prepared himself and started jogging.

******************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome
forcehub

Character Profile

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon Book   Blue Moon Book EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 am

Nice Very Happy , Sorry if I am not online often or anything but I am facing a very big problem : no plugs for the charger of my laptop /facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Moon Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon Book   Blue Moon Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon Book
Page 1 of 1