» gagdgadgtyg
Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:02 am by KenezeiFTW

» I miss you all so much
Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm by KenezeiFTW

» ATTENTION ALL
Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 am by xTanukeX

» Minecraft Account
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 am by KenezeiFTW

» I love sloths. I'm in love with sloths.
Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:21 pm by KenezeiFTW

» WfASFSAFDF
Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 pm by KenezeiFTW

» Blue Moon Book
Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 am by forcehub

» Wild Legacy
Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 am by forcehub

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:19 pm
Poll

Share | 

Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile
Character Info: 1

PostSubject: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am

OK , last topic , I wasn't thinking straight but now that I've got it . It's time for Class Advancement Very Happy and some other things too Very Happy

Basically , you start of as an apprentice. You shall go to school and learn 1 of the 5 basic class . When you finish mastering the class or you graduate . You can either choose the basic classes' 2nd Advancement or choose another class ( Note : These other classes are located in unique places, not in school Razz ) Once you've choosen , you cannot change into another class and must stick with that class forever , unless you can become a " Special Class " which I will tell later .

OK

5 basic jobs :

Warrior : guy with swords and loves fighting , more to ask ?

Warrior => Warlord => Warmonger

Mage : Arcane Caster Razz

Mage => High Mage => Archmage

Gunman : Guy with guns Razz , Play Call of duty and you'll understand what I mean Razz

Gunman => Gunslinger => Sharpshooter

Rogue : uhm... thieves with high speed ?

Rogue => Bandit => Renegade

Brawler : Guy who fights with knuckles duh Razz

Brawler => Marauder => Buccaneer

OK , these are the classes you can learn after you graduate , these classes have only 2 advancement cuz the basic classes are your first xD , and * means that class has to use a pet in order for it to maximize it's potential , and ^ means that that job requires a profession in order to be learned :

AS a warrior :

Royal Defender => Royal Champion

Scout => Scout Captain

Warden => Mercenary

Swordman => Gladiator

Samurai => Blade Master

Brutal Destroyer => Brutal Annihilator

Dragon Knight => Dragon Crusader

White Templar => Paladin

Berserker => Barbaric Wrecker

( more to come Very Happy )

AS a Mage :

Shaman => Master Shaman

Druid => Master Druid

Rune Arcanist => Runemaster

Pyromancer => Azure Pyromancer

Dark Caster => Dark Hexman

Fei Practioner => Necromancer

Hydromancer => Rain Dancer

Healer => Bishop

Fallen Poisonmaker => Plagueshifter

Alchemist (^ Requires Alchemy ) => Arcane Alchemist ( these guys appplies arcane magic to alchemy Wink )

Fortune Teller => Prophet ( Do not underestimate them , they use cards that alters your abilities and they ATTACKS :O , they can tell which directions will the next attack come from :O )

Cryomancer => Ice Caster

Priest of the Night => Astromancer

Illusionist => Dimensonal Illusionist ( LOL dimensional ... they can send you through space :O )

As a Gunman :

Bombardier => Grenadier ( Skyguard FTW Very Happy )

Archer => Ranger

Sniper => Marksman

Steampunk => Steampunk Warrior

Revenge Archer => Avenger

Mechanic => Technocrat ( THEY RIDE ROBOTS or sometimes , GIGANTIC MECHS :O)

Sky Rider (*) => Sky Hunter (*)

Tinker (^ Requires Engineering ) => Tinker Ace ( LOL watch generator Rex and you'll know what I mean xD )

( More to come Very Happy )

As a Rogue :

Thief => Chief Thief

Ninja => Spymaster

Dual Blader => Blade Acolyte

Evader => Expert Evader

Shadow Chaser => Shadow Hunter

Shadower => Shadow Lord

Disguise Master => Infiltrator

Assassin => Assassin Expert

As a Brawler , ( note that the martial arts in Asgradien are enchanced , so they are stronger than normal martial arts Very Happy ) :

Monk => Chi Fighter

Kung Fu Warrior => Kung Fu Master

Taekwondo Practitioner => Taekwondo Pro

Konjuga Student => Konjuga Master ( Konjuga is a kind of martial art that I've made up xD )

Bard => Composer ( The reason I put bard here is because they don't use weapon , they use their music to combat people Wink )

Voodoo Puppeteer => Death Hand

Force User => Neo Force User

Beast Warrior => Wild Shapeshifter

Beast Tamer => Beast Master

Bone Crusher => Bone Hybrid ( These guys use their own BONES to fight :O )

Mind Breaker => Mind Controller ( LOL Xmen xD , do stuffs with mind :O !!)

Special Classes :

Basically , you merge 2 or MORE PEOPLE with the required Classes and sometimes , required race Very Happy , into 1 new person with a NEW SPECIAL CLASS :O !!! You can still choose to be the same person you are before the merge or you can choose to be a new one Wink . Easy right Very Happy ! :

Geomancer = Master Druid + Master Shaman + Runemaster

Chronomancer = Azure Pyromancer + Ice Caster + Astromancer

Mystical Warrior = Archmage + Warmonger

Phantom Thief ( LOL Kaito Kid xD ) = Prophet + Chief Thief + Shadow Lord

Death Knight = Gladiator + Ice Caster + Necromancer

Paladin Highlord = Paladin + Warmonger + Bishop

Professions :

Basically , skills for normal jobs like blacksmith and ect. The reason I added this is because I want the RP to be the biggest Rp eva . And to do that , we must get the TRPers to join us ! I know that you guys hate this idea , but we can't deny it ! The TRPers must also make their own character ! They can Rp with 3+ words but they shall be considered as underlings . Like Helpers while we do the action . They shall own shops and market stalls . They shall learn professions and thus working as the job that that profession is required . Like Miners and stuffs. Sounds good ? Us Rpers can learn Professions too Very Happy . Now for the rules , also note that some professions are required to be learned before becoming a class so that means not all professions are for Citizens ok Wink , but if you are a citizen and don't like fighting , consider that profession is your " self-defense " Very Happy :

You can learn either 1 Gathering and 1 Producing Professions or just learn 1 of the Professions ( Gathering + Producing )

Professions :

Gathering :

Mining : Gathering Minerals

Skinning : Gathering Animal Corpses' Skin

Agriculture : Farming , duh Razz , this includes taking care of animals too Razz

Herbalism : Gathering Herbs Wink

Fishing : Fishing duh Razz

Arcane Surveying : Collecting magical ingredients use for Arcane Crafting Wink

Archaeology : Uncover the veils of history by studying in caves and places like that , you can find artifacts which can be sold for MILLIONS of gold or Artifact Weapons , armors , helms ,... note that Artifact Equipments are STRONGER than Normal equipments , all you need to do is bring em to the blacksmith and he shall refine them for you Very Happy

Producing :

Engineering : uhm making machines , bombs , bullets , guns, and steam punk stuffs ,...

Blacksmith : Making Steel , armors , helms , weapons ,... from ores and also refine artifact equipments

Tailor : Making Clothes from animal's skin or from silk , which are produce by the farmers' animals. Razz

Enchanting : Enchances your armors, weapons , accessories ,.. powers , abilities , and attribute Razz

Inscriping : Making Glyphs that modify your abilities . Also amking scrolls Very Happy

Leather Working : Modifying leathers and sometimes , making bags and stuffs Very Happy

Jewel Crafting : Making Jewels , duh Razz

Cooking : Cook Razz

First Aid : Healing people , essential for healers and nurses who work at the hospital Very Happy ( YESH , WE HAVE HOSPITALS Very Happy )

Alchemy : Making potions , elixirs and transmuting a material into a different material , like for ex from metal to GOLD :O !!! OMG These guys are DAMN RICH >Razz

Arcane Crafting : Making Magical Reagents use for Inscriping and Enchanting from magical ingredients

Now , new professions .... CIVIL PROFESSIONS >Very Happy ! These professions are only avaliable to Citizens cuz we adventurers Do not need em Wink :

Law Studying : Lawman xD

Business Managing : Just read it Razz

Marketing : Just read it Razz

Driving : We have steam punk tech so... => WE HAVE CARS AND FLYING SHIPS :O

Navigating : Just read it Razz

Race :

OK , I've acknowledged that most people are just gonna choose vamp and Worgen ( Werewolves Razz ) , and this is why I am writing which races are choosable and write their description :

Human : ... What are you ?

Elfs : 3 types , Note that all 3 types are intelligence and blessed with high speed and accurary
High Elf : Arcane Loving elves Very Happy
Dark Elf : Fei Magic ( Dark Magic ) Craving Elves
Night Elf : Nature Loving :3

Tauren : Argressive , huge and masters of shamanism

Dwarf : These guys love GOLD , they're experts in mining and BOMBARDING >Very Happy

Gnomes : They are MASTERS in Technology :O !!!!

Worgen ( Werewolf Razz ) : LOL I bet Chu guys know all about these guys so Imma just put them here xD. BTW they can transform from their human form to their Worgen Form

Draenei : These guys are BORN GENIUS :O! !! They have blue skin , I guess u can say that they look like Navis in Avatar xD

Orcs : 2 Types :
Orcs : They are Olive-skinned :O , they are HUGE , they're barbaric :O , THEY are RUTHLESS m but in some case they are magic lovers :L , THEY ARE ... ORCS !!!!

Horcs : Just like Orc , but instead , they are just about a size of a man . Because they are like hybrid , Human + Orc , Cool Very Happy

Forsaken ( UNDEAD :O ) : Humanoid beings , but except that they're undead :O !! They aren't living , they aren't dead , they're undead :O

Troll : These guys are like a counter part of draen ( Plural of Draenei Very Happy ) and elves . Even their skin is blue , like draen. Except that they are interested in Fei MAgic :O !!

Goblins : Well watdoyaknow , GOBLINS !!! These guys are masters of pranks and thus making them dangerous gunmans O_O !!!

Khajiit : Fast like lightning :O , GREAT THIEVES . ANd ... SO CUTE :3 !! Cuz they're cats in humanoid form Very Happy

Argonian : Lizard in Humanoid form , like draconians Very Happy ( dragons in humanoid form) , They are FIERCE Warrios and Great Mages.

Vampire : lOL Twilight lovers , I added this to our list :L !! Be EDWARD BITCHES :L !! SO THAT I CAN SLAY YOU >:I !!

Hybrid : They are the combination of 1 race and another , for ex : HUman + Rabbit ,... Razz

That's it for now !! Glad that I finished it Very Happy !!!

Last edited by forcehub on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenezeiFTW
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: omg   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 am

OMG Ethan here. Xin dewd, epic job Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: :D   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm

So you guys like it ? YAY Very Happy !

Even though we have to add TRPers to our list , but professionals , or citizens , I believe that we can make them true RPers Very Happy.

Very Happy

So Static is almost onl . MUST HURRY UP !!! I've got a lot of classes in line ! ;D

And hey , should I have race system , like which race is suitable for which job and professions . Or should I just write the playable Race IMO and post it up for the Rpers and TRPers to choose ? Very Happy tks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenezeiFTW
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: :P   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Your choice, really Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:48 pm

ok , I'll just write Description of the race. If I write the advantages and disadvantages , it'll be way to hard to manage Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenezeiFTW
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: :P   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 pm

okay then. Very Happy Looking forward to seeing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Just done with it this morning Very Happy !!! Wink !! It'll be a few days before Static Hotel opens so I have lots of time to play AQW and do Tests xD !!!! BTW Where's Elyk ? Haven't seen him around on the forum lately ! And harpy too ! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenezeiFTW
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: hhhheeeeheheeheheheh   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Elyk got grounded. be on next month :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm

xD How did he get grounded xD ?

So we have to start building the RP without him huh ? Static is just a few days away Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenezeiFTW
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: :3   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 am

so, he's not allowed facebook right? But his mum finds out he has it. So, now he's grounded santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 pm

U guys have FACEBOOK !!! :O !!! VN Government BLOCKED FB >:O CURSED THEM >:O !!!!! And why doesn't Elyk's mom like Fb Razz ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenezeiFTW
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: :L   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Idk? She just don like it D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Curse her :L !!!

BTW Imma start building the town when Static is onl , IMMA NOT BUILD THE MAIN ROOM WHICH IS THE TOWN's ENTRANCE BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN I HAVE STOLEN THE RP >Razz AND I DUN LIKE THAT !!!!

BTW The Town is BMV xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Update to the list   Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:29 pm

since editing the list won't notice chu guys , Imma be posting the changes here Smile

Changes :

Classes :

Warrior :
Add list :

Ice Warrior => Ice Knight

Dark Bringer => Dark Champion

Mage :

Remove List :

Cryomancer => Ice Caster

Hexman => Dark Hexman

Change List :

Alchemist => Metal Alchemist

Add List :

Necromancer => Necrolock

Gunman :

Add List :

Electrocutor => Electro Gunner

Cannon Trooper => Cannoneer

change list :

Steampunk => Steampunk Mechanist

Thief :

change list :

Rogue => Cutthroat => Renegade

Thief => Elegant Thief

Ninja => Onikage

Killer => Assassin

Brawler :

Remove list :

Martial Artist => Martial Art Master ( cuz brawlers are martial artists Razz )

add list :

Mastamuna Student => Mastamuna Adept ( new type of martial art , mastamuna is the art of attacking with your chops so fast and precise that it is like a blae chopping throigh your opponent's body )

Special Jobs :

Change :

Death Knight = Ice Knight + Necrolock + Gladiator

Phantom Thief = Elegant Thief + Shadow Lord + Prophet

Add list :

Aran = Mastamuna Adept + Konjuga Expert + Kung Fu Expert + Chi Master ( They are the martial artist protector of the Pandarians and The Penguians ( pandas and penguins :3 )

Mercedes = Sharpshooter + Ranger + Marksman + Beastmasters ( They are the archers of the wild , they cooperate with animals to protect mother nature , they are much like druids and geomancers but they're gunmen jot casters Wink , I'll introduce the guild system later Wink )

to be cont

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vouq
Admin

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Have you ever had the idea to talk to the static guy to get us more knowledgeable in the retro, might be useful Wink

also I love all of that, and would us right now be able to already be combined classes as long as we don't abuse them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcehub
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:05 am

Yeah I think so , we are the survivors xD right ? But I want my story to be mysterious so Imma stick with the merging Wink c chi guys can combine classes Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!   

Back to top Go down

Class Advancement + Professions :D , Special Classes ,Race, for Real :D !!! READ FIRST POST FOR UPDATE PL0X !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1